(31 Aug 2016) Authorities said on Wednesday that a portion of Frankfurt Airport's Terminal 1 was evacuated after a person entered a secure area without undergoing required searches. Airport operator Fraport told the dpa news agency that the evacuation was a precautionary measure and that all passengers would have to go through security controls again. Authorities have said the airport is now fully reopened. No information was given on whether the person responsible for the alert had been found. Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork Twitter: / ap_archive Facebook: / aparchives Instagram: / apnews You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/you...