COLORADO CITY – A Colorado City mother has withdrawn her children from the school district after she says her five-year-old daughter was sexually assaulted by other five-year-old students. Police remain tight-lipped, only telling CBS 7 that a sexual assault report has been filed and that they are investigating. As for the little girl’s mother, when I spoke to her she was naturally upset and holds the school accountable for what happened to her daughter. “I feel like her innocence was taken,” said the little girl’s mother Adrian Glass. Last Thursday, Glass said she received one of the most shocking phone calls a mother could ever answer regarding her five-year-old daughter attending Kelley Elementary. “The other girl that was in the stall with my daughter was blocking the door and was against the door. She made my daughter pull down her pants and was touching her,” Glass claims this all happened when two other five-year-old girls were left in the restroom with her daughter as the other students went on to class. “About 10 to 15 minutes had passed and then the teacher realized ‘oh my gosh I don’t know where the children are.’ This is already have they had been in class and another teacher had heard yelling and stuff in the restroom and actually went in there,” Glass was not immediately contacted about the incident, she says by the time the teacher finally called, school leaders were long gone. “The teacher finally called me about five p.m. that afternoon. I should have been called immediately, like as soon as that happened, and my daughter should have been in the councilor’s office right away,” said Glass. The next day, Adrian finally met with school administrators to discuss the incident and the teacher “I know the school filed a neglect report on the teacher, she just got written up but that’s as far as that goes,” said Glass. We reached out to the school who released this statement to CBS 7,“Once we were made aware of the allegations, we took the necessary actions internally and externally….notified the proper authorities, and met with all parents of the students.” In a phone conversation with school superintendent Reggy Spencer, he says the school has taken the teacher’s statement and will be revisiting the restroom policy. Still, Glass believes the school failed to follow proper procedure of doing a headcount before bringing students to class and was not notified in a timely manner after the incident. “She called at five, I should have been called immediately and my daughter should have been in the counselor’s office right away,” Adrian say she does plan on hiring a lawyer. School officials say they have not been able to verify any of the allegations through it’s own investigation and police will continue to investigate.