Queen Elizabeth II died on September 8. No one knew about it except this Twitter user. Back in June, Twitter user @logan_smith526 predicted that the Queen's last day on earth would be September 8, 2022. Shortly after the prediction came true, the tweet went viral and Queen Elizabeth II died on the predicted date. A Twitter user also shared the exact date of the current British King Charles III. March 28, 2026 will be the last day of the current British monarch, according to the tweet. The post started gaining a lot of attention on various social media platforms, with users making their accounts private. Currently, those who don't follow him can't see any of his previous tweets. However, screenshots of the predicted tweet are circulating the internet.Another user said: “It's legit. Of the people I follow on gab. In July, Logansmith tweeted that the Queen would die on September 8, 2022, and Charles on March 28, 2026. The tweet was archived and the Twitter account was deleted. ""Need someone to confirm that Logan Smith's tweets are indeed photoshopped because I have a long list of things I need him to do," one user wrote.Another added: "Logan Smith now realizes he needs to get off the grid."Meanwhile, Prince William and his wife Catherine are expected to pay tribute to the late Queen on the first anniversary of her death.A source said the Prince and Princess of Wales would use the opportunity to "look to the future". In contrast, King Charles III will mark the anniversary "quietly and privately" at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, where his mother died aged 96. Final plans are still being developed to reach millions of people, whether fans speak in person or on social media. A royal source told the Mirror: "Her Majesty's death was an event that really marked the end of an era. Since then, the royal family has been in a period of transition and after the coronation and the summer holidays, people will be looking forward to what happens next."The Prince and Princess of Wales are understood to lead the nation in a tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on September 8. Buckingham Palace officials said Charles, 74, would spend the anniversary "quietly and privately, as the late Queen did when she commemorated her father's death."She lived in Sandringham, Norfolk until George VI died on 6 February after the Christmas holidays. Members of the Royal Family can attend public events during the late Queen's Jubilee. But a royal source said there were "no plans" for a public event or private family gathering involving them all. Prince Harry and Meghan were barred from going to Balmoral last week because of the strained relationship between him and his father, The Express reported.Prince Harry and his wife Meghan join Prince William and wife Kate to view tributes and flowers left outside Windsor Castle after Queen Elizabeth's death